Our mission is to provide high-quality education that delivers a transformative learning experience to all of our students by:
- Bringing together exemplary teachers and support staff who work with relevant and advanced systems and technologies.
- Creating a safe and stimulating learning environment for our students.
- Recognizing students’ wide range of abilities, challenges and growth potential.
- Encouraging fellowship, self-confidence, and excellence.
Ethos and Values
At the Multinational School (Multi), we aim to:
- Have high aspirations for all.
- Develop conscientious and global citizens.
- Meet each child’s individual needs.
- Promote respect and tolerance for others.
- Educate the whole child.
- Embody Saudi Arabian cultural and Islamic values.
Values are the guiding principles that an organization will be known for and how it will behave. They ask, “What is important to us?”. They are something of worth and held in esteem by all those who are part of the organization.
The Multi values are:
- Aspirations (Excellence, challenge, effort, attainment, pride, exceeding potential)
- Well Being (safety, empathy, care, charity, self-actualization, belonging, inclusion, self-esteem)
- Access (Inclusion, meeting the needs of individuals)
- Responsibility (pride, loyalty appropriate language/attitudes/behaviors, tolerance, clean environment)
- Ethics (Equity, trust, honesty, integrity, care for the environment, Respect)
Multi is a KG to Year 13 private international school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Multi opened in September 2020 and is based on the success of our sister school in Riyadh, which recently celebrated its 20th anniversary in Saudi Arabia and is considered to be one of the top international schools in Riyadh.
The school has a Board of Governors. The Board exercises the power and authority conferred upon it by the Saudi Ministry of Education to ensure the school achieves its objectives. The school principal is responsible for the daily operations of the school.
Our School offers:
- Academic excellence with strong pastoral care.
- One of the most comprehensive and sophisticated learning support programmes in the Middle East.
- Excellent, internationally experienced, qualiﬁed teachers.
- Child-centred and play-based Early Childhood Programmes.
- Intelligent integration of information technology.
- A wide range of specialist subjects.
If you are considering the next stage of your childʼs education, you are warmly invited to contact us to discuss life at the Multinational School, Riyadh.