We believe in working with parents to enable your children achieve their ambitions and reach their full potential. We request that parents follow school policies and meet expectations.
- All visitors must report to reception
- All changes to travel arrangements must be provided to the school in writing
- Teacher appointments must be scheduled at reception or with the teacher directly via their school email address
- Encourage your children
- Inform your children of their progress through reports and schedule individual meetings with teachers where needed
- Care for physical and emotional well being
- Support your children with their homework
Students are not permitted to use a mobile phone during school hours.
- Please provide all stationery required in the school stationery lists
- Stationery is kept at the school for refilling throughout the school year
Classroom System and Discipline
- Follow the daily timetable
- Students will be withheld during break time if their homework is unfinished
- No toys and electronic gadgets are allowed (only if requested for educational purpose)
Physical Education (P.E)
- A note is required if a child is unable to participate
- Wear PE kit on PE day
- Please label all belongings
- All pupils should have a hat and the hat must be worn during outside play / activities
- NO Jeans (Denim) shorts or trousers
- Please provide a healthy lunchbox for both breaks
- No sweets
- No nuts
- Bring in a full water bottle each day with a flip lid (to prevent spillages)
- Children can only share if they bring a treat for the whole class to be given at the end of the school day
Sleep is important
Please have your child in bed at a reasonable hour as they are on the go all throughout the day in school.
Inform your child’s teacher in writing or by e-mail if your child will be absent and when they will be returning to school.
If sick please stay at home
Home Reading Policy
- Reading books will be sent every week (starting soon) for the primary students. The older students are permitted to borrow books from the library.
- Spend at least 5-10 minutes each evening reading with your child.
- Useful reading websites will be sent to be used.
Notes from Parents
Notes from parents are required for the following:
- For all sickness, doctors appointments, etc
- Holiday leave and days off
- Traveling home changes
General day to day communication is to be sent through e-mail
- Please try and be at school for a full term
- A letter is required for any unscheduled holiday leave in advance
- Staff will open the gate and be on duty from 7:35 am
- 1st bell is at 7:50 am
- Students must be in playground by 7.50 am
- Lesson starts promptly at 8:00 am, if late sign in at reception
- 2:00 pm to 2:10 pm all students leave school (except those registered for after school activities)
- Please collect your children promptly
After School Activities and After School Care
- After school activities start at 2:10 pm and run until 3:00 pm
- Children should be collected on time
- Please note: If your child is NOT involved in an After School Activity there is NO After School Care for any students after 2:10 pm
- You will be charged for care arrangements on your account if your child is still at school after 2:10 pm and is not registered to attend an after school activity